A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




TRON Comic Issue 2 Not Delayed To December! (UPDATED)

By TronFAQ on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 9:46 PM
According to SLG Publishing's site, Issue #2 of TRON: The Ghost In The Machine has been delayed yet again to December.

The issue has been delayed five times in a row. It was originally supposed to have come out in July. I'm at a loss for words at this point.


November 3rd UPDATE: Landry Walker (one of the writers of the comic) has just informed me that the production schedule on SLG's site is in error. Issue #2 is still set for a November release, and Issue #3 will appear in December.
 
<< Home

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous November 02, 2006 2:05 PM
    It's kinda sad that I'm getting my information from you on this. I talked to SLG on Monday, and was told that it was at the printer for shipping in the next week or so. I have no idea why it might be delayed now.
  2. Anonymous November 02, 2006 3:32 PM
    Okay. I've confirmed with SLG that this is a typo. It's issue three that will be out in December. Issue two is at the printer, and will be in the next week or so.
  3. TronFAQ November 03, 2006 2:33 AM
    I'm glad to hear that the schedule is in error, and that I was wrong! :)

    But I'm surprised the schedule hasn't been updated yet. That error should be fixed ASAP, or else some people are still going to think Issue #2 isn't coming out yet. :\
  4. Anonymous November 03, 2006 6:14 PM
    I know what you mean. I wrote SLG asking about it, and was met with puzzlement. I wrote back including the link you post, and was told the link contained no information about Tron. I copied and pasted the information about December, but haven't heard back. I assume they will deal with it shortly. To be fair to them, the company staff is about four or five people, and they publish a huge number of books.

    If it's not fixed in a couple of days, I'll pester them some more.
  5. Anonymous November 08, 2006 11:28 PM
    Dear god, I almost had a heart attack before I saw that it had been crossed out. Thanks for fixing this up so quick, LurkingHorror.

    Hopefully we won't have to go through this again with the third issue.

Post a Comment