A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




TRON Comic Issue 3 Release Date

By TronFAQ on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 at 7:03 PM
According to (the newly made-over) SLG Publishing site's Production Schedule page, TRON: The Ghost In the Machine Issue #3 will be released on Wednesday, January 17th!

Fortunately, the delay turned out to be a short one. :)

Don't forget to pick up issue #1 from Amazon.com or both TRON #1 and TRON #2 from SLG's store, if you don't have them already. Help ensure that new TRON comic lines, and TRON products in general, continue to be made.
 
<< Home

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 03, 2007 12:50 AM
    It's like you've accessed some remote section of my brain. I was just about to send off an email to SLG about this.

    I really cannot thank you enough for all the promotion you've been doing.
  2. TronFAQ January 03, 2007 10:07 PM
    I'm only too glad to help, in my own small way.

    Even though a particular division of Disney has cheesed me off with the lack of respect for their entire customer base, I'm not holding it against the rest of the company or any other projects relating to TRON.

    But I still think Disney as a whole could do a better job of handling the property. They apparently don't know what to do with it, and don't see its potential.

    It's the 25th Anniversary of the release of TRON this year, and what plans have Disney announced to celebrate this? None.

    I realize there's still time . . . but you'd think if they had plans, they would have announced them by now. Well, who knows. Maybe they will surprise us all.
  3. Anonymous January 14, 2007 2:03 AM
    By the way... If I had to guess right now, I would say April for issue 4.
  4. TronFAQ January 15, 2007 1:33 PM
    Thanks for the update!

    One thing I'm curious to know: is it still 6 issues, or will it be 5 instead?
  5. Anonymous January 15, 2007 4:13 PM
    Probably 7. But I have a plan that would bring it to about 13 if the need arises.

Post a Comment