A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




Preview of Limited Edition TRON Legacy Fandango Gift Cards

By TronFAQ on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 at 7:31 PM
Fandango has sent me some cool preview images of their upcoming Limited Edition TRON Legacy gift cards, that can be used to pay for movie tickets at any theater that accepts them. They'd make great gifts, or even collector's items to TRON fans.





I'd like to thank Fandango for giving me this exclusive first look at their TRON Legacy gift cards. I'll post more information in the future as I receive additional details about them.
 
<< Home

0 comments so far.

Post a Comment