A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




New Steven Lisberger Interview on IGN

By TronFAQ on Saturday, February 03, 2007 at 9:08 PM
As you all may have noticed, I haven't posted much in way of news recently. The last month has been quite hectic for me, so I didn't have a lot of time to devote to the site. Also, quite frankly, there hasn't been much TRON news to talk about lately. But that will likely change, very soon.

I've also just switched the site from the old Blogger platform to the new one. I figure that Google will inevitably force everyone to switch at some point anyway, so might as well get it over with. I'm hoping nothing became broken in the process. I'll be checking for problems, though. If anyone notices that anything has become broken, please let me know.

With that preface out of the way, let's talk about something really worth checking out. I discovered through TRON-Sector, that there's a new interview with Steven Lisberger on IGN. I don't normally like to take news headings from another site and report them here — I prefer to break the news first — but this was too important to pass up. Besides, I share news items with TRON-Sector when I find them. So I think the reverse should also apply. :)

Steven Lisberger Interview - Part 1
Steven Lisberger Interview - Part 2

The interview is pretty insightful. Mr. Lisberger shares a few anecdotes that he's never talked about before. And the interviewer, fortunately, "gets" TRON and appreciates all the work that went into it.
 
<< Home

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous February 04, 2007 7:59 PM
    Very cool interview! I am greatful to Steven for giving that interview, It's always cool to hear from the man who created Tron! :)

    It was insightful to see how he reguarded the storyline, and how he made the film, I don't recall ever reading the creative alignmnent behind Tron in his perspective.

Post a Comment