A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




Site Upgrade

By TronFAQ on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 3:48 PM
Over the next few days, I will be experimenting with updates for this site. I'm going to try and improve the functionality, while at the same time reduce the visual clutter. I'll also be doing some other updates as well, and may even take a crack at giving the site more of a TRON visual theme (but no promises).

Please bear with me as I experiment with updates. My experimentation may cause some links to become broken, or make a mess of the site's visual presentation. I'll eventually get everything sorted out. Hopefully you will find the updates a welcome improvement.
 
<< Home

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous September 28, 2007 6:32 PM
    Links to be broken, making a mess? That seems vaguely familiar...:P

    Hope it works out well in testing!

Post a Comment