A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




System Reboot

By TronFAQ on Sunday, September 09, 2007 at 11:22 AM
As you all know, I haven't posted any updates for a month. Suffice to say that a combination of work, other interests, and needing a break, all contributed to the lack of updates. Working on the best (worst?) kept secret project for TRON 2.0 has also been a contributing factor, which I'm not ready to announce here until it's completely finished. (Though you can find details on it if you know where to look.)

But I felt it was time to stop neglecting this site, and to catch up on various TRON news items. So over the next few days, I will be doing my best to make up for lost time. Expect to see several updates, including my long overdue review of issue #4 of the TRON comic.

I'll also be doing at least a couple of off-topic posts, that hopefully you will all still find interesting. If not, you can always just ignore them. The majority of posts will always remain TRON related, no need to worry there.
 
<< Home

0 comments so far.

Post a Comment