A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




Some KH2 Cutscenes In English, And Cool TRON Music Video

By TronFAQ on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 9:21 PM
Lately, some videos of Kingdom Hearts 2 cutscenes in English have been appearing on the Internet, so I thought I'd post some links to them for the curious to check out.

Note that these cutscenes are obviously huge spoilers, if you haven't played the game yet.




First visit to Space Paranoids World









Second visit to Space Paranoids World








TRON and gang about to attack MCP








After defeating the MCP, TRON says goodbye








Super Light Cycle action






Since I don't own a Playstation 2 (and have no intention to), I won't be getting the game. Nor will I go out of my way to play KH2. But if the opportunity arose to play it, I would definitely give it a spin. (I already own an Xbox and a copy of TRON 2.0: Killer App, anyway. Both of which I hardly play.)

Based on all the various cutscenes I've watched, the TRON world in KH2 is pretty faithful to the film. And Bruce Boxleitner sounds pretty much the same as he used to, as TRON. Unfortunately, David Warner didn't do the voices of Sark and the MCP, and you can hear it. The replacement actor does a good enough job as Sark, but the MCP's voice just ain't the same. Also, other little things bother me (repetitive background music, and the Light Cycle sound isn't right). But I'll reserve judgment for the day I actually get around to playing it.


While searching for these videos, I stumbled across another one. It's a cool TRON music video tribute that I haven't seen before. I've seen all the various ones out there already (e.g. the Depeche Mode one), but this was new to me. Enjoy it.




Cool TRON music video







NOTE: All these videos will probably be pretty slow to load, since they're hosted on the YouTube site. So you'll have to be patient, and wait for them as they stream to your computer.
 
<< Home

0 comments so far.

Post a Comment