A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




Unofficial FAQ Temporarily Offline

By TronFAQ on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 at 10:40 PM
The TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ is down at the moment. I don't know for how long, or when it will return.

I might be required to move it to a new address. If so, I'll announce the new location at that time. But I'm hoping that a move won't be necessary. (Crossing fingers.)

In the meantime, I'd really like to thank Mor.Evil-1 and Load"*",8,1 for hosting it for the last couple of years, on the LDSO site. They've been very generous, and I appreciate all the support they've given me.
 
<< Home

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous June 15, 2006 2:52 AM
    I hope it returns. There are far to few Tron sites left, and even fewer focusing on the game. :(
  2. TronFAQ June 30, 2006 11:50 AM
    I think you should post it on your blog

    Unfortunately, I can't include the whole thing. It's too big. But some of the most important parts of it are in the blog already.

    or have gamefaqs handle it.

    That's actually one of the first places I tried to have it hosted, but they won't accept HTML FAQs. Text only. I think the pictures I use in my FAQ help immensely, so I'm not prepared to strip them out and create a text-only version.

    Anyway, I hope it will be back soon.

    If I can't bring it back to my current host within the next month or so, I'll host it somewhere else. Much as I'd rather not have to move it, and want to stay put.

Post a Comment