A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




Quote Of The Day

By TronFAQ on Sunday, February 12, 2006 at 6:44 PM
I found this comment, recently added to the TRON 2.0 Petition.

Tron 2.0's website was truly the best game support website I've encountered and I've been doing this for 15 years. I think it is a crime that the site be unavailable in it's original form or at least available as a client page replacing links to ftp resources hosted by BVG or by volunteers or fans. I never did get resolution for my technical support isse that prevented the game from running with SP2 on WinXP Pro - unless sound was totally and utterly disabled. Still my favorite game - what a shame BVG had the balls to see the project through only to lose the balls and drop support and deveopement for it.

Thanks, Brian. That quote made my day.
 
<< Home

0 comments so far.

Post a Comment