A companion to the TRON 2.0 Unofficial FAQ that provides up-to-date
news about the TRON 2.0 gaming community and TRON in general.



If you're having trouble with the TRON 2.0: Killer App Mod
Read this Troubleshooting Guide




Servers Offline Feb. 26th and 27th

By TronFAQ on Sunday, February 26, 2006 at 1:50 AM
I'm taking down my servers for a couple of days, in order to help promote people playing in Kluwolf's Light Cycle tournament: which is being held on the 26th and 27th. Not sure if the two days will end up being necessary, but I will wait until the 28th before I bring my servers back online.

The latest information from Kluwolf, has the tournament starting today at 8PM (20:00) Pacific time in North America. He will be releasing a special map pack that is meant to be used on his GameGrid.org LC servers. It will contain a brand new custom map in it, to help stir up the competition a little. Keep an eye out on the various TRON message boards tonight, for details on where to get this new map pack.

Remember that there are prizes to be won, in this tournament! So get out there, and participate!

See you back on the grid again, on Tuesday the 28th.
 
<< Home

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous February 26, 2006 10:08 AM
    Agh! Yet another reason to wait for Febuary 28th.
  2. Anonymous February 26, 2006 10:23 AM
    8PM pacific is a little late for everyone...it's 10pm where i live...dang...I'll probably miss it then.
  3. TronFAQ February 26, 2006 5:36 PM
    Yeah, I tend to agree about the late start time. It's fine for people on the west coast of America, but what about the rest of the world? Like, for me, the tournament will start at 11PM. And for someone in Europe, it will be around 4AM.

    I hope he reconsiders, and starts it earlier.

Post a Comment